Vagestic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Us and General Posting Rules

Go down

About Us and General Posting Rules Empty About Us and General Posting Rules

Post by MadamRadness Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:54 am

Vagestic was born of a need. I've always been the kind of woman who got along better with "the guys". I never had many girlfriends to talk to about all of my vagestic issues. I didn't understand things like how to do my hair or which birth control method is the best. Now I have a community. A community of awesome, supportive women who are always ready and eager to talk about anything and everything. We talk about sex, relationships, bad moods, body issues, goal setting, cute animals, you name it. And I want to share that with you, vagina-haver or vagina-lover. So welcome to our strange little world.

The rules are few, but important.

#1 This group is all about SUPPORT. If you are adding to a discussion, feel free to help out with information, ask questions or otherwise engage but always do so with the GOAL of supporting the person posting. Even criticisms can be done from a place of love and support, if you just try. So try.

#2 No topic is off limits. We embrace even the grossest of body questions and topics. You want to talk about something really weird that happened during childbirth? Do it. You will find nothing but love here. Read that again. If there is a discussion that grosses you out or is outside your comfort zone or is otherwise something you don't like, feel FREE to skip over it. You can join in as often as you like, and ignore as often as you'd like. Just keep it positive, people.
MadamRadness
MadamRadness
Vagestic Prime

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum